Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,095 (Rp 14,545,776) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (40 minutes ago)