Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.201 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,125 (€744) in Den Helder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)