Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07474 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,867 (Php51,733) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (38 minutes ago)