Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.561 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,117 (元7,334) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (35 minutes ago)