Cost of living in Datong, China vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,294 (7,902元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)