Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.779 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,495 (AU$2,338) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)