Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.834 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,328 (AU$1,880) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)