Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00165 SAR / TZS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 43% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,561 (3,370,320 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)