Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018.
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,569 in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)