Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,024 in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (41 minutes ago)