Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00728 SAR / SYP *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 16% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,861 (392,943 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)