Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00728 SAR / SYP *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,119 (428,174 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)