Cost of living comparison between Dallas, Texas, United States and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,070 ($1,619) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)