Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00338 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,521 (₩1,632,717) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)