Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00320 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,762 (₩1,175,247) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)