Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00336 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,666 (₩1,091,396) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)