Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00336 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,955 (₩879,905) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (39 minutes ago)