Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,966 (₩931,475) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)