Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,698 (22,394,678 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (44 minutes ago)