Cost of living comparison between Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 117% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,781 ($1,808) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)