Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15962 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,487 (L 28,108) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,000 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)