Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00671 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,748 (558,668 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)