Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.399 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,163 (€946) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (26 minutes ago)