Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.761 SAR / PAB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 42% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,691 (1,247 B/.) in Coronado, Panama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)