Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37593 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,761 (Bs 15,326) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)