Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37592 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,655 (Bs 15,044) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)