Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,171 (Bs 16,744,042) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)