Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37593 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,928 (Bs 15,768) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)