Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.281 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 53% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,953 (€1,390) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)