Cost of living in Corfu, Greece vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.280 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,519 (€1,056) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)