Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.425 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,578 (€1,034) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)