Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.367 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,419 (€1,012) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)