Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.414 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,300 (€974) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (41 minutes ago)