Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00546 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,506 (CH$825,062) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)