Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00558 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,724 (CH$666,888) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)