Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,535 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 75% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,466 (kr10,508) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)