Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03203 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,481 (108,687 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (16 minutes ago)