Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 SAR / GNF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 73% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,407 (13,444,888 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (30 minutes ago)