Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 SAR / GNF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 71% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,396 (15,835,991 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (41 minutes ago)