Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.199 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,400 (€810) in Compiegne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)