Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.388 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 53% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,970 (€1,361) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (34 minutes ago)