Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15894 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,367 (L 21,183) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)