Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.752 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,760 ($1,535) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)