Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02478 SAR / LKR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,915 (117,647 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)