Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,420 (€1,030) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tacoma, Washington costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)