Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.590 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,240 (€924) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)