Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20059 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,003 (Mex$ 19,957) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)