Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37592 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,198 (Bs 11,168) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (44 minutes ago)