Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37534 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,242 (Bs 11,303) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)