Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37591 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 117% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,153 (Bs 21,688) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)