Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.606 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 45% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,773 (€1,036) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)