Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 94% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,405 ($1,708) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)