Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.721 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,602 (NZ$2,059) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (38 minutes ago)