Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,766 (NZ$2,261) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (40 minutes ago)