Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.677 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,827 (NZ$1,803) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ningbo costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)