Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.636 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,730 (NZ$1,794) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)