Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38108 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,753 (9,847 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)