Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03368 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,739 (¥170,386) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)