Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03346 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,978 (¥148,772) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)