Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10591 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,097 (29,243 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)