Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11350 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,281 (37,717 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (about 2 hours ago)