Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10765 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,918 (27,110 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)