Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,785 (元6,687) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)