Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.410 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,133 (€937) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (31 minutes ago)