Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,328 ($887) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)