Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.799 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,011 (C$1,790) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)