Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.009 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,083 (C$1,689) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)