Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,918 ($1,045) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)