Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,879 ($1,568) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (25 minutes ago)