Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,463 ($1,724) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)