Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,790 ($1,544) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)