Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,217 ($1,391) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (31 minutes ago)