Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 44% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,346 ($1,426) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)