Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 72% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,695 ($1,785) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (37 minutes ago)