Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 72% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,189 ($1,650) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)