Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,770 (R$ 3,153) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (38 minutes ago)