Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,347 (R$ 4,052) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)