Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.984 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,686 (€674) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)