Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.978 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,682 (€674) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (37 minutes ago)