Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,827 (€1,039) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)